A Conductivity Meter measures the electrical conductivity in a solution. Commonly used in hydroponics, aquaculture and freshwater systems to monitor the amount of nutrients, salts or impurities in the water. This instrument is ideal for testing liquids like natural water, drinking water, treated water, waste water, brine solution, sea water and soluble salt content in liquids.
- Microprocessor based fast, reliable and accurate measurements.
- Replaceable Electrode Module
- Waterproof Impact resistant ABS case (IP 57)
- Large LCD display for reading convenience
- Easy Single Point Calibration
- Available in a portable pouch.
||0 to 19990 µS
||± 1% FS
||3V x 2 Lithium battery CR2032
||33.5 mm x 170 mm
We at ASTON FINE CHEM use best quality materials in manufacturing of these products.